Friday, July 26, 2013

Looking for a new tv recording software

It seems an old topic of talking about tv recording software. Nowadays, we can watch tv shows on the internet in time. But for me, I would like to record tv shows with software. Since DVRs these days have monthly subscriptions, I want to find a cheaper option and use my PC to record TV instead. I want to record shows in standard or high quality, but without large file sizes. Which tuner and which software would you recommend me using? I remember using Windows Media Center before, but the file sizes were very large for even shows that were only half an hour. I have found for a long time, by friends, search for it. And even send e-mail to software maker. As there is no answer until now, I am desired. I know how to use the software to complete my task. I just want to know whether there is new for users like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment